HCM Sales Consultant
Finally... payroll & HR technology has been redesigned for the Modern Business. Say goodbye to the impersonal national payroll and workforce management companies (we won't mention any names) along with other outdated HR platforms and come see what you have been missing.
Incredible cloud-based technology unifying HR, benefits, time, and payroll are just the beginning, but our dedicated Account Advisors and a blend of good ol' fashioned customer service is the 'secret' to our raving clients and incredible growth.
Based out of Atlanta, Georgia, Choice Payroll specializes in HCM Technology solutions for mid to large size businesses and looking to add several new HCM Consultants to the Choice family to prospect, demo, and sell our SaaS based HCM platform.
He or she is responsible for self-generating leads through prospecting, networking, sales database management (CRM), and building referral relationships with brokers, banks and other referral sources through various entertaining. He or she is also responsible for achieving assigned quarterly and annual sales quotas.
The HCM Consultant will be in a highly consultative role as they meet with various decision makers and C-level executives and be responsible for developing a full set of solutions to meet their specific business needs.
- Minimum 3 year of experience in consultative, B2B sales with a track record of success.
- Be a Winner - A demonstrated history of achievement throughout various stages of life.
- Be a Leader – Past experience in formal leadership positions within social or professional organizations
- Proven track record of success through promotions, awards, rankings, etc…
- Self-starter with strong organization skills and the ability to think strategically about personal impact to long term business strategy
- Effective communicator with a strong business acumen and ability to engage in high level conversations with Executives
- Open minded, fast learner, goal oriented and a drive to succeed
- Optimistic outlook and demeanor
- Tenaciously drive new business by working leads and prospecting
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- Can pass an extensive background check (Criminal, MVR, Credit, and Drug screen)
- Able to excel in a fast paced work environment without direct daily supervision.
- Proficient with PC and several cloud-based tools.
Culture Fit Requirements
- Deliver Wow - Strong repeated ability to go above and beyond for clients, partners, and other team members.
- Own it! – Ability to demonstrate ownership and resourcefulness to improve the overall client experience and internal processes.
- Make it Better – We believe in the freedom to take existing systems and improve upon them without the worry of someone taking offense when we challenge the way things have always been. Must show flexibility and willingness to change along with actively take part of process improvement, best practices, and find innovative ways to solve problems to help the company perform better.
- Have Fun – Ability to bring a positive and playful attitude each week and add to overall company culture and client experience.
- Attitude of Gratitude – Show a strong sense of gratitude and stewardship to clients, partners, and other team members.
Consider joining our amazing culture and experience some of the perks:
Base Salary + Commissions + Bonuses
- Base Salary 55K that will allow first year reps to make $85k - $100K, second year reps from 95K to 150K, and third year reps much more.
- No cap on commissions
Car, Gym, & Phone Reimbursement
- Unlimited “Take What You Need” Team Managed Vacation/Sick Policy
Comprehensive Health Care
- 100% Employer Paid (no cost to the employee)
- 50% Employer Paid for dependent care
- Medical Open Access Plans with Prescription Drug coverage
- Dental Open Access Plans
- 100% Employer Paid Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance
- Comprehensive 401(k) Plan with Employer Match (100% up to first 2% of salary, 50% of the next 2%)
Group Term Life Insurance
- Employee Basic Life Insurance ($50,000 Policy)
- 100% Employer Paid
- Voluntary AD&D
Additional Misc. Benefits
- Gourmet Coffee & Drinks
- Unlimited Snacks and Sweets (we stock your favorites each month)
- Beer & Wine Always on Tap (two local options)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Company Performance Bonus Plans
- Quarterly Company Outings
- Flex Hours